- 1 How do you repair the tractor in Lego Avengers?
- 2 How do you activate the Avengers Initiative pad?
- 3 How do you get to Shakespeare in the Park in Lego Marvel Avengers?
- 4 How do you use Iron Man scan ability?
- 5 Where is Barton’s farm in Avengers?
- 6 How do you unlock Barton’s farm?
- 7 How do you beat Loki entrance?
- 8 How do you throw Thor’s Hammer in Lego Avengers ps4?
- 9 Where is the red brick in struck off the list?
- 10 How do you beat Shakespeare in the Park Lego Avengers?
- 11 How do you get to Shakespeare in the Park?
- 12 How do you beat Helicarrier havoc in Lego Avengers?
- 13 Who has ice powers in Lego Avengers?
- 14 Who has telekinetic powers in Lego Avengers?
- 15 Who has Hydra access Lego Avengers?
How do you repair the tractor in Lego Avengers?
Destroy the silver container in the barn and then build the first part of the mechanism from the scattered bricks. Once the mechanism is completed, walk as Iron Man towards the destroyed tractor and repair it. Look to the left after you do it – you will find a small switch.
How do you activate the Avengers Initiative pad?
Once you’ve crossed the bridge after the last minikit, use Captain America and Thor to activate the Avengers Initiative Pad to knock over the tower and earn a Minikit. After the last minikit, head up to the ledge to the right of the gate to find an Electricity Panel. Charge it up with Thor to earn a Character Token.
How do you get to Shakespeare in the Park in Lego Marvel Avengers?
Shakespeare in the Park | Walkthrough LEGO Marvel’s Avengers Guide
- In order to gain access to the Shakespeare in the Park mission you must go to the place pointed by the game.
- When you get to your destination the mission will start.
- Bottom door will open after performing the action.
How do you use Iron Man scan ability?
As Iron Man, you must smash the silver objects on your way to a clearing and have him scan the tree stump when you get there. Once Thor attacks, just follow the button prompts that come up until the battle ends.
Where is Barton’s farm in Avengers?
“Safehouse?” Clint Barton’s Homestead is a farmhouse owned by Clint Barton in Missouri. The residence is implied to be very isolated from civilization and located off-the-grid.
How do you unlock Barton’s farm?
Use a laser to destroy the gold door on the small shed to the right of the barn. Destroy the items inside and rebuild their bricks into a Shield Switch. Hit the switch with Captain America’s shield to unlock the box on the roof of the barn.
How do you beat Loki entrance?
Switch to Hawkeye and shoot a sonic arrow at it. Climb up and hang on the newly freed switch. You are then brought into a fight with Loki. Destroy all 12 Loki illusions.
How do you throw Thor’s Hammer in Lego Avengers ps4?
Select Thor and charge your hammer with energy (hold the shooting button) and then fire at the enemies flying at you.
Where is the red brick in struck off the list?
Red Brick – Studs x2 (Free Play) Enter that code into the keypad to open the garage door. Destroy all the stuff in the garage find Strucker’s monocle. Pick it up and take it to the Collector. You’ll find him hanging out on a ledge in the upper right part of the area.
How do you beat Shakespeare in the Park Lego Avengers?
Using Iron Man, activate the panel to call down more LEGOs. Interact with these new LEGO bricks to create an Iron Man cannon. Switch to Captain America and use his shield to activate the cannon via the Shield Switch on its side. This will complete the level.
How do you get to Shakespeare in the Park?
How to get free Shakespeare in the Park tickets
- In Central Park at the Delacorte. Tickets are distributed in front of the Delacorte Theater on a first-come, first-served basis at 12pm on the day of the show, so you’ll have to wait in line—likely for a long time—if you want to get in.
- Via the mobile lottery.
- Downtown at the Public Theater.
- In the outer boroughs.
How do you beat Helicarrier havoc in Lego Avengers?
Go airborne as Iron Man and destroy the golden cover using laser. Fly into the place that was blocked by the cover and you will find a container built of silver bricks. Destroy it using Iron Man’s rockets and then build a lever from the scattered bricks. Use that level to activate elevator.
Who has ice powers in Lego Avengers?
- Killer Frost.
- Geoff Johns.
Who has telekinetic powers in Lego Avengers?
Telekinesis is one of the abilities that a character may possess in Lego Marvel Super Heroes. Characters that possess this ability are:
- Jean Grey.
- Invisible Woman.
- Invisible Woman (F.F.)
- Black Bolt.
- Captain Britain.
- Doctor Strange.
Who has Hydra access Lego Avengers?
- Red Skull, AKA, the Iron Skull / Johann Schmidt.
- Arnim Zola.
- Baron von Strucker.
- Baron Zemo.
- Viper / Madame Hydra.
- Agent Sitwell (Double Agent for S.H.I.E.L.D.)
- Grim Reaper / Eric Williams.