- 1 How much does a new tractor cost in India?
- 2 How much does it cost to buy a tractor?
- 3 Which is the cheapest tractor in India?
- 4 Which tractor is best to buy in India?
- 5 Which is the No 1 tractor in India?
- 6 What is the cheapest tractor to buy?
- 7 How long does a tractor last?
- 8 What’s the best tractor for the money?
- 9 How much does a 100 hp tractor cost?
- 10 How much does a 2020 tractor cost?
- 11 Which tractor is best in 40 hp?
- 12 Which is the smallest tractor in India?
- 13 Which is better Kubota or Mahindra?
- 14 What is the number 1 selling tractor?
- 15 Which tractor engine is best?
How much does a new tractor cost in India?
Tractor Price List
|New Tractors in India||Tractor HP||New Tractor Price in India|
|Massey Ferguson 241 DI MAHA SHAKTI||42 HP||₹5.75-6.40 lac*|
|Mahindra 475 DI||42 HP||₹5.45-5.80 lac*|
|Swaraj 855 FE||52 HP||₹7.10- 7.40 lac*|
|Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus||47 HP||₹6.00-6.45 lac*|
How much does it cost to buy a tractor?
New Tractor Average Costs Most tractors fall somewhere in between. Mid-size tractors with 30 to 75 hp usually cost anywhere from $25,000 to $50,000. Larger tractors with about 100 hp, 4-wheel drive and a cab tend to run $50,000 to $75,000. Tractors with 100 to 150 hp usually cost anywhere from $75,000 to $150,000.
Which is the cheapest tractor in India?
Eicher mini tractor price is the cheapest among all brands. Eicher tractor 188 price in India is approx. Rs. 2.90-3.10 lakh* and Eicher mini tractor price in India is affordable for the farmers.
Which tractor is best to buy in India?
Best Tractors in India
- John Deere India Pvt Ltd. This company is an Indian subsidiary of the USA based Deere & Company.
- Mahindra & Mahindra.
- Tractors and Farmers Equipment Limited (TAFE )
- Sonalika (International Tractors Ltd)
- Balwan Tractors (Force Motors Ltd)
- New Holland Agriculture.
- Indo Farm Tractors & Motors Ltd.
Which is the No 1 tractor in India?
Best Selling Tractor Brands In India For Financial Year 2019-20
What is the cheapest tractor to buy?
5 Cheapest Sub-Compact Tractors
- Yanmar SA221 (about $14,988)
- Kioti CK2510 (about $15,610)
- Massey Ferguson GC1700 (about $16,000)
- Steiner 450DX (about $18,758)
- LS Tractor MT225E (about $19,000)
How long does a tractor last?
Treated right, a quality tractor, can easily last 20-30 years or longer. Now keep in mind that hour-meter hours are how long the tractor has been used. If you only use the machine a few hours a week, it may, with proper care, still be running far longer than 30 years.
What’s the best tractor for the money?
What Is the Best Brand of Compact Tractor?
- New Holland (Case is also part of the CNH family and not big on compacts, so both offer similar product painted a different color)
How much does a 100 hp tractor cost?
Typical Costs For New Tractors Bigger tractors that come with 100 hp and 4-wheel drive are a bit more costly, ranging from $55,000 to $70,000.
How much does a 2020 tractor cost?
Compact Tractors cost anywhere between $9,000 – $11,000. Mid range capacity tractors with 30 to 75 hp usually cost anywhere from $25,000 to $50,000. Large size tractors with about 100 hp, 4-wheel drive could cost anywhere between $50,000 to $75,000.
Which tractor is best in 40 hp?
John Deere is a brand in providing superb tractors for the high yield on the farms. John Deere 5105 is one of them, and it has 40 hp, 3 cylinders and 2900 CC coolant cooled powerful engine capacity that generates 2100 engine rated RPM. John Deere 5105 price is Rs. 5.55-5.75 Lac* fixed according to the farmers budget.
Which is the smallest tractor in India?
Mini Tractor Price List 2021
|Mini Tractors in India||Small Tractors HP||Mini Tractors Price|
|Mahindra JIVO 245 DI||24 HP||₹3.90 – 4.05 lac*|
|Swaraj 717||15 HP||₹2.60-2.85 lac*|
|John Deere 3028 EN||28 HP||₹5.65-6.15 lac*|
|Massey Ferguson 6028 4WD||28 HP||₹5.10-5.50 lac*|
Which is better Kubota or Mahindra?
Engine. The Kubota does have a more powerful engine with more gross horsepower, however the PTO horsepower is almost the same. One big thing the Kubota has over the Mahindra is its custom-built engine. The Mahindra’s engine manufacturer can vary, with some carrying Mitsubishi engines or other manufacturers.
What is the number 1 selling tractor?
Mahindra & Mahindra Mahindra Tractor Brand is the number 1 tractor selling brand in the world. It is an India manufacturer which produces quality feature tractors according to the want of the farmers.
Which tractor engine is best?
2021 Best Mileage Tractor List in India
- New Holland 3230. To start with the Tenth Most Fuel-Efficient Tractor in the Indian Farming Industry, New Holland 3230.
- Sonalika DI 745 III Sikander.
- Swaraj 735 FE.
- Mahindra 275 DI.
- John Deere 5050 D.
- Powertrac Euro 50.
- Farmtrac 45 Smart.
- Eicher 380.