- 1 Is Tractor Supply publicly traded?
- 2 How do I invest in Tractor Supply?
- 3 Is Tractor Supply stock going to split?
- 4 What companies does Tractor Supply own?
- 5 Is Tractor Supply a good stock to buy?
- 6 Is Tractor Supply Company stock a buy?
- 7 What days does Tractor Supply pay?
- 8 Does Tractor Supply pay a dividend?
- 9 Why is Tractor Supply stock so high?
- 10 How many times has Tractor Supply stock split?
- 11 Did Orschelns sell to Tractor Supply?
- 12 What state does not have a tractor supply?
- 13 What does Tractor Supply sell the most of?
Is Tractor Supply publicly traded?
Tractor Supply Company is the largest operator of rural lifestyle retail stores in America. Based in Brentwood, Tenn., Tractor Supply is a public company whose stock is traded on The NASDAQ National Market under the symbol TSCO.
How do I invest in Tractor Supply?
How to buy Tractor Supply Co. stock on Stash
- Enter the amount you’d like to invest in Tractor Supply Co. stock, then proceed to checkout.
- Choose a Stash plan and set up your investment account in just a few minutes.
- Once you’ve finished your account, your Tractor Supply Co. shares will be added to your new portfolio.
Is Tractor Supply stock going to split?
Driven by strong positive outlook, the farm and ranch store retailer, Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) is going for a 2-for-1 stock split of its common shares in September this year. This move will mark the company’s fourth 2-for-1 stock split since 2002.
What companies does Tractor Supply own?
- Acadia Healthcare.
- Change Healthcare.
- Cracker Barrel.
- Pinnacle Financial Partners.
- Tivity Health.
- Tractor Supply Company.
Is Tractor Supply a good stock to buy?
A 96 Earnings Per Share Rating, part of the overall composite score, also places Tractor Supply among the top stocks in the group. An A SMR Rating (sales + profit margins + return on equity) means the retailer is in the top 20% of all stocks based on those metrics.
Is Tractor Supply Company stock a buy?
There are currently 17 hold ratings, 9 buy ratings and 1 strong buy rating for the stock. The consensus among Wall Street research analysts is that investors should “hold” Tractor Supply stock.
What days does Tractor Supply pay?
Bi-weekly on Fridays. BI-Weekly pay with monthly sales bonuses, if sales goals are achieved.
Does Tractor Supply pay a dividend?
Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Tractor Supply Co’s dividend yield of 1.02% is in the bottom 19.12%. TSCO Dividends vs. Peers.
|Name||Tractor Supply Company|
Why is Tractor Supply stock so high?
Tractor Supply posted a 31% revenue spike in the second quarter as consumers focused more spending on the home. The retailer noted strength across its merchandise portfolio and a solid sales boost from its e-commerce division.
How many times has Tractor Supply stock split?
According to our Tractor Supply stock split history records, Tractor Supply has had 4 splits.
Did Orschelns sell to Tractor Supply?
Tractor Supply Company will acquire the Orscheln Farm and Home stores, it announced Wednesday. According to the financial news and financial literacy website TheStreet.com, the Feb. 17 acquisition is reported to be an all-cash transaction of nearly $297 million.
What state does not have a tractor supply?
These States and Territories do not have any Tractor Supply Company locations – American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Hawaii, Alaska and District of Columbia.
What does Tractor Supply sell the most of?
Pet food and animal feed are Tractor Supply’s biggest and most important business because they drive repeat trips to stores. The company also owns Petsense, a pet food store with 180 locations.