- 1 Is there a tractor in Stardew Valley?
- 2 How do I change the tractor settings on Stardew Valley?
- 3 Can you date someone while married Stardew?
- 4 Can you plant outside your farm Stardew?
- 5 How do I install Stardew Valley Smapi?
- 6 How do I update Smapi Stardew Valley?
- 7 Can you mod Stardew Valley on switch?
- 8 Can you cheat on your spouse in Stardew Valley?
- 9 Who is the best to marry in Stardew Valley?
- 10 What happens if you give someone a bouquet while married?
- 11 Can I plant fruit trees in the quarry?
- 12 Can I plant anywhere in Stardew Valley?
- 13 Can you plant anything in the desert Stardew Valley?
Is there a tractor in Stardew Valley?
If there’s one feature Danley could add to Stardew Valley it’d be tractors. Getting tractors is one of the best Stardew Valley mods available making planting seeds, watering seeds, and collecting your crops a lot easier. It’s currently autumn at Danley’s farm and that means the farming year is drawing to an end.
How do I change the tractor settings on Stardew Valley?
Edit the config. json in the tractor mod folder. You can change the tractor radius (keeping in mind that it’s a radius out from the center tile so the total width is 2xradius + 1; i.e., radius 2 is a 5×5 area), speed, which tools do what, etc. It’s really handy.
Can you date someone while married Stardew?
Yes, you can date someone while married. If that person is the same gender as your spouse, when you give a gift to that person, your spouse will get jealous.
Can you plant outside your farm Stardew?
You can ‘t grow crops off your farm, the game simply won’t let you.
How do I install Stardew Valley Smapi?
- Install SMAPI. First you’ll need to install the mod loader, SMAPI.
- Find mods. Next you can download the mods you want.
- Find your game folder. Next you’ll need to open your game folder (the one containing Stardew Valley’s.exe file).
- Install mods.
- Configure mods.
- Update mods.
- Remove mods.
How do I update Smapi Stardew Valley?
Option B: use ModDrop
- Install ModDrop and open the client.
- In the top-right corner, click Install SMAPI or Update Available.
- A window should appear that says something like “A new version of SMAPI is available.” Click the Install button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Can you mod Stardew Valley on switch?
The Nintendo Switch is very locked-down and requires jailbreaking to modify Stardew Valley at all, and even if you do that very legally dubious thing you ‘d only be able to use some very simple file-replacement mods that directly replace the game files; most mods of this type are broken, and they are inherently
Can you cheat on your spouse in Stardew Valley?
Nope, you can ‘t break up with anybody in this game. At least not at this point. You can give all 10 bachelor(ette)s bouquets and they’ll all be your boyfriends/girlfriends and nobody gets jealous. They’ll even be your boyfriend/girlfriend after you marry one of them.
Who is the best to marry in Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley’s Best Romances
- Haley. With Shane and Haley coming in as the top two romances in the Stardew Valley, it might be safe to say I simply like people with cold exteriors.
What happens if you give someone a bouquet while married?
It unfreezes the friendship level with each recipient, allowing it to increase to 10 hearts, and to decay. Note that pre- bouquet, friendship points with a marriage candidate can continue to increase to just below 9 hearts (2249 points).
Can I plant fruit trees in the quarry?
You cannot plant fruit trees anywhere except the farm – in the very first release of the game it was possible but this was “corrected” (sadly) in version 1.1. That being said, there exist mods for the game that remove this restriction, and would allow you to have your quarry orchard.
Can I plant anywhere in Stardew Valley?
Straight donations accepted. Grow crops & fruit trees in any season and location, including on grass/dirt tiles you normally couldn’t till. You can optionally configure the seasons, locations, and tillable tile types. Note: The mod doesn’t change store inventories, so you can only buy seeds during their usual seasons.
Can you plant anything in the desert Stardew Valley?
They do not drop seeds, but may occasionally drop a Coconut when chopped down or shaken. They cannot be tapped. In addition, regular trees (Maple, Oak, and Pine) can all be planted throughout the Desert.