- 1 What can I build with Lego 10717?
- 2 What can I build with Lego?
- 3 Where can I get Lego instructions?
- 4 What is the biggest Lego creation in the world?
- 5 How can I get free Lego sets?
- 6 What can you build with LEGO Classic 11005?
- 7 How do you make a Lego spaceship?
- 8 What is the hardest Lego to build?
- 9 What is the rarest Lego minifigure?
- 10 What can LEGO build word crush?
What can I build with Lego 10717?
With just 16 bricks from the LEGO ® Classic set 10717 Bricks Bricks Bricks, you can build your favorite flower in just a few seconds. Download the free building instructions to learn how to construct stalks and leaves and add details to your flowers with arched bricks for petals and elements that look like stamens.
What can I build with Lego?
Here are 20 simple LEGO ® projects that are perfect for beginning builders!
- Project #1: Silly Monsters!
- Project #2: Steam Train.
- Project #3: A working crane!
- Project #4: A little house, with a pick-up truck and trailer.
- Project #5: Yellow taxi cab (from the instruction book in the medium bucket)
- Project #6: Robot.
Where can I get Lego instructions?
You can find building instructions for thousands of LEGO ® sets by visiting the building instructions section of our Customer Service site. All of the instructions you need can be downloaded for free! Almost all of our building instructions are PDF files, so make sure you’ve got a PDF viewer.
What is the biggest Lego creation in the world?
Lego Pharoah The 16-foot (4.9-meter) replica of an Egyptian king is the biggest Lego structure ever created, with 200,000 individual pieces and a weight of more than one ton.
How can I get free Lego sets?
Here are a number of ways to get free or discounted LEGO sets!
- Become a VIP on Lego.com!
- Look for Special Offers.
- Check your local LEGO Store for cool events.
- Get free replacements for missing or broken parts.
- Enter a LEGO Building Contest to win a free set!
- Use Swagbucks.
What can you build with LEGO Classic 11005?
Building Instructions – 11005 LEGO ® Creative Fun Create all kinds of fun LEGO toys, from a spin top to a cute dog or a friendly lion. Then get to work on an old-fashioned typewriter, skim over the waves aboard a bright pink water scooter or head for the skies in a vintage biplane—the choice is yours!
How do you make a Lego spaceship?
Here’s what you need to build a LEGO Spaceship:
- 3 — 1 x 1 black bricks with studs on 4 sides.
- 2 — 1 x 1 black round plates.
- 2 — 1 x 2 black plates with a handle on the side.
- 4 — 1 x 1 dark gray round plates.
- 1 — 2 x 2 translucent red dish.
- 2 — 1 x 6 medium azure plates.
- 1 — 1 x 4 red plate.
- 1 — 1 x 4 red tile.
What is the hardest Lego to build?
13 of the Toughest LEGO Sets to Build
- Eiffel Tower (3428 pieces)
- Ghostbusters Firehouse (4634 pieces)
- Ultimate Collector’s Edition Millennium Falcon (7541 pieces)
- Tower Bridge (4287 pieces)
- Super Star Destroyer (3152 pieces)
- Marvel S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier (2996 pieces)
- Motorized AT-AT (1137 pieces)
- Sydney Opera House (2989 pieces)
What is the rarest Lego minifigure?
A gold reproduction of bounty hunter Boba Fett, from the original Star Wars trilogy, is the most expensive LEGO Minifigure ever made. Only two of these were produced by LEGO, in 2010.
What can LEGO build word crush?
Answers: ALL, SHIP, TANK, ROBOT, TRAIN, PLANE, CAMPER, DRAGON, CASTLE, ROCKET, LANDMARK, VEHICLE, SUPERHERO. If you need more answers for other levels check main page of answers for Word Crush.